Deputy Nursery Manager
A fantastic purpose-built nursery in Harlow is seeking a Deputy Nursery Manager to join their dedicated team.
This Deputy Nursery Manager position is full time, 40 hours per week. You will be part-office, part-room based. Previous experience as a Deputy Nursery Manager is essential.
As Deputy Nursery Manager you will be joining a friendly team in a purpose-built, well-resourced nursery. You will work closely with the Nursery Manager in the daily running of the nursery. You will ensure policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
The successful candidate will be experienced in supporting room leaders and room-based staff in developing and enhancing practice as the setting strives to deliver exceptional practice.
The nursery in Harlow is easily accessible by public transport or by car, parking is available on-site.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
* To effectively lead the staff team providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
* To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times
* To keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends
* To implement an effective parent liaison programme, to be influential in developing strong links with parents
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3
* Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation
* Knowledge of OFSTED standards
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
* Good time management skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong people management skills
* Knowledge and understand of equal opportunities / SENCO etc.
* Previous relevant supervisory experience
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check or have a DBS on the update service.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY FOR THE POSITION OF DEPUTY NURSERY MANAGER IN HARLOW.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77719000