Senior Digital Project Manager
- Work for a fast growing digital agency on innovative projects- from digital delivery, digital content to UX research, no two days will be the same.
- Beautiful offices in central Bristol, commutable from Bristol, Bath and Cardiff.
- Generous employer who offer a competitive salary alongside training budget, courses and certifications of your choice.
With one of the finest digital agencies in Bristol and the South West, we have a vacancy for an experienced Senior Digital Project Manager who’ll enjoy working with senior level clients and supporting the wider success and growth of their lovely project management team.
What you’ll be doing
This is digital agency has a cracking reputation for delivering digital brilliance across all channels, from campaign led social and content campaigns through to large scale CMS driven design and build and UX projects.
You'll be crucial to the successful delivery of large scale projects and business critical clients, working closely with the agencies client services, planning, creative and development teams in the delivery of award worthy work and the ongoing success of clients across the business.
Working closely with the department head you’ll also support and mentoring a small team of Digital Project Managers, helping to shape and grow the department as the agency continues to go from strength to strength.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll need to have worked on sizeable web development projects: scoping, creating project documentation, functional specifications, resource planning through to delivery.
- Managed a variety of projects from digital delivery, UX research, digital content, along with web and app builds.
- You will be an experienced Digital Project Manager who is ready to take a step up or a Senior Digital Project Manager looking for a new opportunity.
- You will currently be client facing and working closely with internal departments delivering the good.
- Experience across a variety of CMS’ ideally Drupal - but by no means essential.
This is a permanent role with plenty of scope to progress and take on additional responsibilities within the agency. In return for your talents you could earn up to £45k, plus a pension. It's a really fantastic working environment (with very sensible working hours).
Please get in touch with Fran now for more information
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77721393