UX Content Strategist
Lead in the research, design and development of this Charities Content Model. The Client is currently going through a massive digital transformation and looking for a talented UX Content strategist.
The Client is large Not for Profit and Charities organisation based in Central London. They are on the verge of going through a massive digital transformation and have plans to become the Charity leader when it comes to Digital engagement and presence.
This role is very much about the UX aspects of content, not content creation itself, This UX Content Strategist will help define the information architecture and taxonomy. key responsibilities for this UX Content strategist role will be:
- Working across departments to define the charities UX content strategy
- Insure User journeys & flow's are consistent and effective throughout the charities digital platforms
- Lead on content modelling, carry out analysis and define the content model
- Provide UX training and support across the various content teams
- Working with digital product managers and UX partners to carry out research design and testing
- Facilitate stakeholder workshops
- Advise on overall impact of content architecture in relation to SEO performance
This UX Content Strategist should have the following competencies:
- Great stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience leading on meetings
- Work effectively under pressure
- Proven track record of managing change
- Experience of UX methodologies, creating user journeys & user flows
- Experience using multiples CMS's
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience working with prototypes, wire-frames, site-maps and UX spec's
What's on offer is a fantastic benefits package, central location, great progression prospects and an annual salary of up to £45,000 P/A. Candidates can be considered on a permanent or fixed term contract basis when a minimum of 12 months.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77713608