Application Support Manager
Application Support Manager. £50k + Bonus (Profit Related) + Benefits Package. South Birmingham. T6/MN/17041.
The role will be based in South Birmingham, with travel to Uxbridge 2 days of the week - there is flexibility with regards to how you structure the travel / working week to accommodate the required travel ? so you can start early, finish early etc.
Our client has seen a rapid period of growth over the last 18 months, with their share price doubling in the last 18 months.
- Application Support Manager with excellent leadership skills, combined with drive and the passion to learn new technologies.
- The Application Support Manager will be focused on leading an Application Support team that provide support across - Business Intelligence (SSRS) / CRM / Tracking & Fleet Management software / Bespoke Applications, and Cloud based technologies.
- The role would suit someone that is inquisitive in nature, combined with the ability to rise to the challenge of learning new technologies.
- Able to lead from the front with enthusiasm and focus ? demonstrating the right behaviors.
- Excellent customer service experience ? key focus on providing a best of breed support service.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Application Support - team leading experience
- Providing ?hands on? support ? still enjoys being ?hands on? when required and solving problems
- Excellent customer facing support experience
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Lead the team to support CRM & Fleet Management Software ? happy to learn these systems
- Broad range of technical skills and experience - ideally provide support across bespoke Applications, data focused software such as - SQL (SSRS) ? would be ideal if you have any SQL knowledge
- Lead the team to create reports in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Contribute to the on-going development of system automation - helping to remove the responsibility from users and reporting systems to improve the efficiency and accuracy of data
- Lead data migration work between systems, when required
- Liaise with operations and internal and external clients to support and develop robust and effective business processes whilst identifying opportunities to improve these processes
- Undertake and lead data cleansing work as required by internal and external clients
- Provide assistance to ensure strong leadership across the application support helpdesk and the project portfolio
- SSRS / SSIS / SQL
- CRM - Leasepath
- Fleet Management Software ? Iceman
Keywords: Application Support Manager, Application Support, CRM, Fleet Management, SQL, SSRS, IT Support, Application Support. Birmingham, Warwickshire, Uxbridge,
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959578369