Door & Gate Automation Engineer
An excellent opportunity for an experience Door & Gate Automation Engineer to join a well-established company based in Norfolk.
The company is seeking a field engineer for the installation, maintenance and repair of automatic entry systems.
The successful applicant will ideally already have the relevant experience, although further training will be given.
- Attend and carry out new installations, small works, repairs and maintenance inspections to automatic entry systems.
- Provide comprehensive written reports following each job.
- Work with the Technical Coordinator to keep up to date with the latest legislation and installation methods.
- Work with the General Manager to ensure the continued growth of the business.
- React to client call outs, diagnose faults and repair.
- Must be willing to commit to an emergency call-out rota (If Req).
- Must be willing to work overtime when required.
- Must have full driving licence.
- Must have a valid CSCS card.
- Good organisational & communication skills.
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Product knowledge and experience of the popular door/gate/barrier automation manufacturers including RECORD, LABEL, GEZE, BFT, CAME, FAAC etc.
- Ability to weld.
- Hold a current EN16005 qualification.
- Hold any electrical certification and qualifications.
- Any other skills to assist in the growth of the business.
The Company office is based near Norwich and they serve the Norfolk, Suffolk, Ipswich and Cambridge area. Starting salary up to £26,500 depending on experience. Normal working week consists of Mon-Fri 8am to 4:30pm.
If you feel you have the relevant skill/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959578871