Deputy Store Manager - Oxford
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Dynamic Deputy Store Manager for a retail store in Oxford.
As the Deputy Store Manager you will have a passion for customer service and delivering fantastic visual standards. My client focuses on people, products and culture.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the business at a very exciting time. This expanding retailer has stores in key locations and has fantastic opportunities for progression.
The Deputy Store Manager is responsible for:
- To profitably develop the full sales potential of the branch, enhancing its reputation for its products, service, values and expertise.
- Achieving budget / target sales performance and communication of results to the branch team.
- Optimisation of product ranging and stocking, engaging with appropriate HQ personnel.
- Ensuring effective internal and external window merchandising of products and support material.
- Ensuring the right staff are recruited, trained (performance improvement), motivated and work as a team to sell and build the branch reputation.
- Cost control.
- Branch security, maintenance, housekeeping and appearance.
- Maintaining company systems for accurately recording movement of stock or money, whether technically or manually.
- Ensuring all Health & Safety requirements are met.
- Delivering world class customer service.
The ideal candidate will be a self motivated, hands-on retail Manager with an eye for great VM standards and enjoys working in a customer focused retail environment. You must be prepared to lead your team from the front.
The starting salary will be up to £24,000 per annum + Bonuses and this is reviewed throughout your career.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment. To apply for this Deputy Store Manager position send your full, up to date CV immediately to be considered for the role.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77719014