Boutique Store Manager - Sloane Square
This beautiful British contemporary Womenswear premium brand is looking for a Store Manager for their boutique stores in the Sloane Square area.
The overall accountability of this role here is to deliver the financial results, and manage a team through inspirational leadership, setting and cascading clear goals & objections whilst being an ambassador for the brand. The brand provides a real emphasis on customer service and requires the individual to take a creative approach building relationships with clients & customers in the local area.
As a boutique Store Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Regular communication of company strategy and sales performance to all store staff
- Working with the area manager to optimise performance through good communication
- Optimisation of individual store sales and profitability
- Data capture through building a network of customer details
- Personal styling striving for a higher ATV and basket size growth
- Running any store events with the team, ensuring all is set to run smoothly and efficiently
- Recruitment for your team, training and motivation of staff
- Management of rotas including holidays and sickness
- Managing the visual display merchandising of the store, ensuring standards are high at all times
- Management of promotional events, understanding KPI's set by the business and proactively working to ensure store is performing
To be successful in the role:
- You must be operating at an Store Management level for a single site experience
- Experience in driving the KPIs of Profit, Payroll budget, Inventory integrity & Customer Experience
- Demonstrate effective leadership to inspire and nurture a high performing team by flexing style as appropriate
- You must be a proactive & results driven individual who demonstrates initiative and commercial creativity - Strong leadership skills, who can demonstrate the ability to inspire a team and maintain high motivation levels at all times and at all levels
- You must be seen as a brand ambassador who is well presented & impeccable attention to detail where you are driving all customer and guest experience feedback and scores
The brand offers a warm and friendly environment and a great salary with generous discount and holiday days. This is an exciting period for the company who are growing therefore it is a great time to join where you will have a voice and will be in a hands-on role.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77716895