Designer South Yorkshire
We are a well-established and internationally recognised supplier of children’s wear and men’s and children’s accessories. We supply to all the major retailers on the UK high street from M&S to George as well as working with many of the renowned retailers around the world. We can offer an exciting and fun working environment somewhere where each day you look forward to coming to work. We are currently looking for dynamic and fun loving Designer with the qualities and capabilities to help us achieve our vision and who want to gain pride and a sense of achievement in working with us.
Designer – The Role
- Be inspired by the latest trends and fads across Film, TV and media characters
- Plan and develop innovative ranges for your accounts that meet design, cost and delivery expectations
- Able to meet customer deadlines for product delivery, cost and quality
- Meet with clients to present latest developments, innovations and trends
- Must have proficient Illustrator/Adobe Photoshop and knowledge of garment construction.
- Trend and Market research
- Sketch Designs and Produce Tech packs
Designer – The Candidate
- Adobe Illustrator or equivalent CAD package knowledge
- Knowledge of tech specs and garment construction
- Able to work well in a team
- Word, Excel and organisational skills
- Someone highly creative, extremely organised, wants to work with fun products and is hard working
CVs without accompanying relevant artwork will not be considered.
Please submit via email a CV and a covering letter in a word document format stating current salary, together with separate examples of your design work in a PDF format (max. 5MB) to –
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.