1st Line/2nd Line Support Engineer
everis UK are currently looking to recruit a 1st line/2nd line support engineer due to the current expansion of the UK Offices in London and Glasgow.
The IT Support Engineer will support the current IT team and systems, including servers, desktops / laptops, mobiles and tablets, standard applications and Microsoft operating systems. You will ensure the department provides an exceptional level of customer service to all users.
- Supporting the internal IT Support team which looks after the technical needs of more than 300+ colleagues in a variety of locations
- Ensuring that all queries are dealt with promptly and effectively with the highest level of customer service
- Working on tickets allocated as appropriate
- Being an IT point of contact for colleagues
- Monitoring all relevant servers and systems
- Ensuring uninterrupted service operation to fixed location colleagues and colleagues on client site
- Providing technical escalation for more complex issues
- Experience working on:
- - ITIL Awareness
- - File & Print Servers
- - Active Directory
- - Windows Server 2008 upwards
- - Windows XP upwards
- - Office 365
- - Mobile Devices
- - Telephony ( Avaya/Mitel)
- - Exchange Server 2007 upwards
- - Multi-routed networking (Firewall, Routers & Switches)
- - Security best practices
- - Upgrades, migrations and installations
- Minimum 1 years? experience within a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills
- Be highly organised and methodical, excellent multi-tasking skills, be resourceful and a natural problem solver
- Have energy, drive and enthusiasm with a good level of common sense
- Excellent attention to detail
everis consultancy is a multinational Consultancy and Technology firm with 18,000 employees worldwide including Europe, Northern America & LATAM.
We specialise in providing business and strategy solutions, application development, maintenance, and outsourcing services. everis offers differential value in the marketplace due to our ability to obtain results, satisfy our clients and our proven ability to identifying business benefits.
Established in 1996 in Madrid, everis has averaged 20% annual growth in revenues and became part of NTT Data in January, 2014.
The key to the company?s success is due to our strong core everis values:
Discerning Generosity: doing through sharing.
Responsible Freedom: we do what we love.
Creative Energy: we love what we do.
Consistency: We do what we say.
Transparency: we say what we do.
At everis UK you will be helping us to improve our businesses.
everis UK offers you a professional career without limitations.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959575962