Tax Senior - Private Client Services
Liaising with and managing a large portfolio of partners, you will be dealing with all aspects of tax. You will help to develop junior members of the team whilst also learning from and reporting into senior members.
Our client is a Big 4 accountancy practice based in South Wales. They offer services that include Audit & Risk Advisory, Tax, Financial Advisory and Tax services. They are recognised globally as a market leader.
- Looking after professional practices and dealing with all aspects of tax.
- Management of tax compliance services provided to clients.
- Constructing and nurturing relationships with clients and third parties.
- Delivering the best service and advice to a wide range of clients.
- ACCA/ACA/CTA/AAT/ATT equivalent or qualified by experience
- Good attention to detail and understanding of tax legislation.
- Commercial gravitas
- Attitude to develop and exceed expectations
- Good team player
circa £40,000 + benefits