2nd Line Support Analyst / IT Support Engineer
My client is a leader within their industry and they are looking for a 2nd Line Support Analyst to join their established IT Support team due to heavy workload and the growth within the business.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £24,000 to £25,000
Requirement: Own vehicle and a full clean Driving Licence
You will be responsible for the support of 650 remote users and 200 local users within the business. There is availability to get involved in project work which will take place on other office locations across the country.
- Provide desktop and server support
- Resolve technical issues quickly and efficiently
- Undertake IT projects as instructed by the IT Manager
- Provide back up and support to the IT Manager where required
- Setting up and configuring new laptops and desktops
- Completing internal user moves including phones
- Setting up new users and disabling expired accounts
- Windows 7, 8.1 & 10 OS
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Active Directory
- IP Networking (DNS, DHCP, LAN, VLAN)
- Team Viewer
- Exchange 2013
- VMWARE and VEEAM
- Mac OS Support
If this role would be of interest to you then please apply today for immediate consideration.
Metrix IT are experts in the delivery of Contract & Permanent IT Professionals, operating from our head office in Bromsgrove we offer a specialist technical recruitment service within the IT industry for both our candidates and clients. Metrix IT is an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959579924