Technical Support Engineer - Linux
Pre-Sales Engineer / Technical Support Engineer ? Linux
£40,000 - £45,000
We actively looking to recruit a Pre-Sales Engineer / Technical Support Engineer, with a background in Linux system administration, as well as ideally a programming language (Java, Go, Python). The Pre-Sales Engineer / Technical Support Engineer, will be working closely with both the commercial and engineering functions of the business, to ensure the continuous and reliable delivery of award winning solutions.
Responsibilities of Pre-Sales Engineer / Technical Support Engineer:
- Provide pre-sales and technical support to the sales force.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on all aspects of products and services.
- Carry out integration and deployment of products.
- Act as a conduit for customers to feedback requirements to the product team.
- Help improve the product portfolio in line with customer needs.
Requirements of Pre-Sales Engineer / Technical Support Engineer:
- Linux Sys Admin (minimum 2 years)
- Development / Programming (Java, Python, Golang)
- Experience in a customer facing role
Whilst much of this Pre-Sales Engineer / Technical Support Engineer job will revolve around deploying products hence why there is the Linux requirement. There are occasions when you also may need to do some integration work and a development language is of use. You will only rarely actually be on site - most operations are handled from the office near Euston.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959572888