Technical IT Apprentice
My client based in Cannock is a growing company providing IT management and support services to businesses and non-profit organisations across the Midlands. They offer a complete range of services alongside IT support and Network Management such as business planning, managed services, desktop support, server administration support, installation support and program management.
My clients' objective is to create worthwhile and rewarding employment and are focused on reaching our full potential and helping others.
My client will provide additional training through a variety of methods online, on the job or classroom based where appropriate, over and above the externally provided training as part of the apprenticeship scheme.
They are now looking to expand the team and are currently recruiting for a Technical IT Apprentice with a mature attitude towards their work.
You will be required to undertake a variety of tasks and gain all round experience within a technical environment including:
- Handling of customer support enquiries on the telephone and through email.
- Working towards technical accreditations
- Project Management and working within strict deadlines
- Evaluating new technologies
- Deployment of technical IT proposals, this could include Microsoft Deployments or Virtualisation proposals
- Extensive use of Microsoft Word, Excel, SharePoint, Project and Outlook and other software packages
- Administrative duties as necessary
We are looking for a bright, keen individual whom is willing and able to learn a wide range of skills.
An ideal candidate must have/ be:
- Ambitious and professional attitude
- Keen on career progression
- Flexible and willing to learn
- Able to demonstrate initiative
- Good communication skills
- An excellent attendance record
- Interest in Technology
. Good standard of English and Mathematics
- 3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
Other Important Information
Daily working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
- Full time job and further accredited training depending on the right candidate
- Staff development plan
- 28 days holiday pay (including statutory bank holidays)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959577755