Murex Support Analyst
Murex Support Analyst /Business Analyst
First Derivatives, is currently seeking experienced Murex Support / Business Analysts to join our Capital Markets Consulting Business, which currently numbers 1,800+ globally.
Successful candidates will be given the opportunity to work as part of a global practice (EMEA, North America, APAC) on projects including Greenfield Murex Implementations and Murex Upgrades.
Required skills and experience:
- Must have at least 2 years of experience working with Murex.
- At least 2 years of experience working as a Support / Business Analyst within IT/ finance.
- Demonstrable experience of working across the full project lifecycle on a Murex implementation.
- Demonstrable experience of Documentation of Analysis outputs.
- Strong ability to capture detailed requirements and maintain traceability throughout all phases of a project.
- Experience in translating business requirements into the functional requirements.
- Experience of running workshops and engage with stakeholders at different levels of seniority.
- Cross Asset experience.
- Murex experience across either: Back Office (Accounting, Payments, Workflow, Clearing) or Front Office (Equities, Commodities, Fixed Income, Credit, FXMM, FX Derivatives, Interest Rate Derivatives) or Risk (Market Risk, VaR, PnL, Credit Risk, Liquidity Risk) or Regulations.
- Technical skills including Unix, Shell Scripting and SQL.
- Strong academic background in business, finance, engineering, mathematics, science or technology.
First Derivatives is a leading provider of products and consulting services to the capital markets industry. Focused on financial institutions that work cross-asset, often with multi-system and/or high volume trading activities, the Company scopes, designs, develops, implements and supports a broad range of mission critical data and trading systems across front, middle and back-office operations. Incorporated in 1996, First Derivatives has served the capital markets industry since its incorporation. The Company holds a niche market position in terms of domain knowledge of capital market asset classes (equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, commodities, etc), as well as expertise in leading financial services systems (such as Calypso, Murex, Opics, Summit, Principia, Opus, Wall Street, kdb+, etc). The Company continues to work closely with leading global financial institutions to enable client proprietary and 3rd Party systems cope with the demands of high volume, complex trading in an increasingly regulated market. This combination of domain knowledge and technical expertise in leading financial services technologies has motivated the Company to invest in developing its own product suite.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959576103