IT Support Analyst / 2nd Line Support
My client in Castle Donnington is currently looking for a IT Support / 2nd Line Support Analyst to work within their Service Desk environment
Job Title: IT Support Analyst / 2nd Line Support
Employment type: Permanent
Location: Castle Donington, Derbyshire
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000
Benefits: Pension, Private Health Care
The selected candidate for this position will have around 3 to 4 years IT Support experience where they will have worked within IT projects on infrastructure upgrades, Operating System rollouts and general BAU Service Desk support.
Key Technical Skills (Essential):
- Windows Server
- Networking experience
- Hardware Support
- Printer Support
- Hardware support
- Call logging systems
- You will be responsible for the day to day management of Service Desk tickets, ensuring that all issues are resolved within company SLA?s.
- You will be supporting internal colleagues within a large leading company within their sector.
- You will have experience of supporting infrastructure projects
- You will work within a small team to ensure that all systems are running smoothly across the business
- You will support their internal database utilising your VBA skills.
Windows Server / Networking / Cisco / Hardware / VBA / Printer Support / Hardware support / Call logging / IT Support / Service Desk / 2nd Line
If this role would be of interest to you then please apply today for immediate consideration.
Metrix IT are experts in the delivery of Contract & Permanent IT Professionals, operating from our head office in Bromsgrove we offer a specialist technical recruitment service within the IT industry for both our candidates and clients. Metrix IT is an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959577349