FIELD SERVICE ENGINEERS - MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL
Krones UK Ltd, located in Westhoughton, Bolton are the UK subsidiary of Krones AG, a major German company internationally recognised as the world leader in the design and manufacture of high-speed equipment for the packaging industry.
Krones UK provides extensive after-sales and service support for the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland, and our goal is to ensure that our customers attain maximum productivity, based on the excellence of our products and support operations
Continued growth has created opportunities within our field service team, and we are currently recruiting for Electrical and Mechanical Service Engineers.
- Installing and commissioning new machines.
- Machine surveys & overhauling.
- Troubleshooting and fault rectification.
- Installation & commissioning of Upgrades.
- Carry out training for our customers operation and maintenance staff.
- Time served engineer, ideally to a HNC / HND standard.
- Previous experience of field based working preferable but not essential.
- Good communication skills.
- IT Skills ? Email / Reports
- Electrical Engineers: Sound Knowledge of PLC?s ? Siemens / Allen Bradley
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout the UK & Europe.
A competitive salary and benefits package is offered, which includes a performance related bonus scheme, private medical insurance, pension scheme and company car.
If you wish to be part of a successful, growing, Global business please apply straight away.
KRONES WE DO MORE
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959563247