Assistant Merchandiser (3-4 days a week)
Are you an experienced Merchandising professional and looking to secure a role on a part-time (3-4 days a week) or flexible basis? Do you love analysing data and building relationships with suppliers but don't work in an environment which can offer you a work/life balance?
Our client is a well-known UK high street retailer based near Richmond upon Thames. They are looking for an Assistant Merchandiser (3-4 days a week) to help out with their expanding team. There is also potential for you to work maybe 5 days a week but on reduced hours. Please apply if you are interested and then we can discuss some options for you.
Within this Assistant Merchandiser (3-4 days a week) role you will:
* Plan and place orders for new lines according to agreed forecasts and phasing,
* Provide weekly summary of performance within areas of responsibility, relating to sales, stock, profit and promotions and markdown versus budget and last year
* Plan and place re-orders for all core and new lines to maintain agreed range and Division sales, cover and stock targets and to maintain a credible offer,
* Liaise with the warehouse to ensure that inbound and outbound priorities are set according to Category plans,
* Maintain Weekly Stock Sales and Intake forecasts(WSSI),
* Partner with the buying teams to create seasonal strategies for departments relating to all KPI'S,
* Provide historical analysis to develop planning forecasts for areas of responsibility,
* Ensure product is allocated to the right level and within OTB boundaries,
* Actively partake in stock risk assessment and terminal stock actions,
What qualities will you need for this Assistant Merchandiser (3-4 days a week) role?
* Excellent inter-personal skills,
* Professional, organised, methodical and efficient,
* Advanced Planning and analytical skills,
* Promotes personal credibility through working productively,
* Works independently with effective time management,
* To show a willingness to learn and self-develop.
The salary for this role is up to £30,000 (pro-rata) depending on experience.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
AdMore Recruitment is a specialist retail recruitment and talent management consultancy.
Follow us on Twitter: @AdmoreRetail
Facebook: AdMore Recruitment
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77721468