An opportunity has arisen for a qualified Audit Senior to join a respected Top 20 Practice in Peterborough. The audit & accounts team is growing in response to an expanding and more demanding client base and this is an excellent opportunity to join this vibrant, friendly and dynamic team.
This is a varied role that will include overseeing and undertaking audits and accounts work, both in the office and at client premises. You will have the opportunity to undertake audits for a broad range of clients across a variety of sectors, including owner managed businesses and the not for profit sector.
This role is perfect for someone looking to make their stamp on the market and develop their career while taking home a competitive salary, study support and generous benefits package, see below.
- Part/Qualified ACCA/ACA
- At least 5+ years' audit experience within accountancy practice
- Experience with audit and accounts software
- Able to prepare full statutory accounts
- Experience dealing directly with clients
- Ability to lead and organise team members
- Full driving license
- Paid overtime or time off in lieu.
- 25 days for fully qualified staff in addition to statutory bank holidays.
- Eligibility for the firm's annual bonus scheme.
- Full Study Support and paid leave for professional training.
Apply directly or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers for further information relating to this Audit Senior position