A management accountancy role reporting directly into the Financial Controller and supporting the accounts and management responsibilities of the Financial Controller, responsible for the delivery of all invoicing, credit control and payments.
The focus of this company is on infrastructure and construction projects and the implementation of efficiency improvement on particular projects. Based in the Centre of London
Ensure compliance with documentation and all agreed programmes and procedures.
Prepare monthly management accounts
Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations
Prepare the annual operating budget for review and approval
Prepare the treasury investment proposal.
Prepare the quarterly corporation tax payments calculation and recommended payment for approval.
Review and approve the VAT, PAYE, NI, CT61 and R185 returns ahead of processing.
- 2 years post qualified experience
- management accounting experience
- Keen eye for detail
- Clear communication
- professional outlook
- Fully qualified
- A great central London location
- A direct reporting line to the Financial Controller
- Exposure to management responsibilities
- Interaction with teams to develop business partnering