Teacher of Drama Required for immediate or January Start at Ofsted ‘Good’ School in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
This fantastic Ofsted ‘Good’ school is looking to appoint a teacher of Drama on a permanent basis asap.
- Teacher of Drama
- ‘Good’ School in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
- Permanent Basis or 1 Year Contract
- NQTs and Experienced Teachers Encouraged to Apply
- Immediate Start/ January
Dunbar Education are currently recruiting for a ‘Good’ school based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire who are seeking to appoint a Teacher of Drama on a permanent basis.
The right teacher will need to be able to plan and teach Drama to key stages 3 and 4. There will be A-Level teaching available for a suitably qualified candidate.
This school has a fantastic SLT and is renowned for their supportive programmes for both NQT and experienced teachers.
The school is easily commutable from Central London (25 minutes) and also has very good local rail and bus routes.
Candidates Must Have:
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- Experience of Teaching Drama and the KS3/4 Curriculum
- You must hold QTS or a recognised teaching qualification
- A Bachelor of Education, PGCE or UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
- Enhanced DBS Certificate, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable)
Two professional reference checks
To apply for this role please send your CV by email via the button below or call Dan on 020 8004 3210