Post-Merger Integration Manager
My client is looking to grow their integration and separation team in their London office. They have won a number of projects recently and are looking for experience integration and separation consultants.
Their Integration Advisory Team works with both acquirers and vendors on pre-and post-deal Integration and Separation issues related to M&A or similar transactions
There are key proposition areas:
- Synergy evaluation - understanding the potential benefits and costs of a transaction.
- Pre-completion planning - developing high level plans for the first 100 days by workstream, setting up programme governance and developing Day 1 plans to take control.
- First 100 days and long term implementation - fully mobilised integration team with a prioritised set of opportunities and realisation of quick wins.
- Second wave integration - a refocused, re-energised integration process to capture the originally envisaged benefits of the deal.
- Demerger and Separation - understanding the separation options and giving assistance to deliver a credible, discrete standalone entity on Day 1 with value preserved and business continuity ensured.
- We work closely alongside our colleagues within Transaction Services who conduct financial, commercial and operational due diligence, providing an integrated and value-adding service to our clients to help make their transactions successful.
We work regularly on 'front page headline' deals for a client base comprising a wide range of publicly listed corporates, private companies, private equity houses and public sector organisations.
You will gain exposure to a wide range of integration and separation projects. Your role on a project will include:
- Providing day to day support to project office activities, and lead PMO activities on small to medium sized engagements.
- Lead analytics on synergy and separation type projects and be responsible for first draft of significant sections, if not all, synergy commentary reports.
- Lead the support to a number of work streams on integration / separation projects, supporting client workstream leads to fulfil their workstream objectives.
- Ownership and maintenance of financial models on an engagement and on larger engagements oversee the work of more junior staff.
- Contribution of content for sections of reports/deliverables on separation and integration projects.
- When you are not working on a project, you will provide support to senior colleagues in preparation of proposal materials.
- You will help grow the business and help develop other members of the team
You will need to be willing to travel as we mainly work from client sites and have a global portfolio of clients. The length of a project can be anywhere from one week to one year, although a typical project will last a few weeks and we would aim to give you as diverse an experience as possible.
Candidates will be looking to broaden their current skill set and will embrace the opportunity to work at client sites with a relatively high level of autonomy.
Candidates must be team players. We pride ourselves on the way we work with and support each other.
Candidates will have strong interpersonal skills and be able to demonstrable personal impact, flexibility, drive and commitment.
Candidates will be expected to have as a minimum the following skills:
- Background in Audit, Transaction Services or Management Consulting
- Financial awareness
- Presentation (oral and written)
- Good client relationship skills
- Analysis and problem solving
- Report writing
- Individuals should be comfortable working in the high pressured yet often ambiguous and flexible conditions that characterise transactions
£55,000 - £70,000 + bonus and benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77710407