Engineer - Electrical/ Electronic Control Systems - Engines
Lead Engineer - Electrical and Electronic Control Systems – Diesel Engines
Our client, a major manufacturer of engines for power generation sectors, has just made available an initial 12-month contract opportunity for a Lead Engineer to join their team.
As lead Engineer you will be working on the integration of electronic and electrical systems within multiple products, providing the opportunity to work with multiple disciplines within the organisation.
Key Responsibilities of the Lead Engineer - Electrical and Electronic Control Systems
Development of machine and diesel engine control systems, including:
- Requirements capture
- Electrical system definition
- Hardware selection and matching these components to ECU I/O
- Software specification and development, verification and validation.
Qualifications and Experience required for the Lead Engineer - Electrical and Electronic Control Systems role
- Degree-qualified engineer with experience in the broad range of systems engineering activities
Key Competencies of the Lead Engineer - Electrical and Electronic Control Systems
- Role involves extensive interaction with customers and team members across organisation lines and so strong communication and inter-personal skills are essential.
To apply, please send us a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Candidates must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77711746