Due to continued growth and expansion a fantastic brand is looking for Floor Managers for their busy but beautiful NEW store in Bicester Village.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the biggest names in global fashion and gain exposure to the world of luxury retail.
Due to the pace and volume of this store, the ideal candidates will come from big-box retailers, fast fashion or department stores and must have experience managing a turnover above £5million with over 40 staff. You must be people focused and passionate about delivering world class customer service, and you should have a proven track record of improving store performance and KPIs. Fashion experience is preferred, but not essential.
Role: Floor Manager
- Driving a Customer First Culture and ensuring the team deliver world class customer service that will keep them coming back
- Driving sales and closely monitoring KPIs to ensure the store is on target
- Providing continued training and development for the team
- Supporting the development of junior managers
- Be commercially aware and able to identify opportunities and tackle threats
- Ensuring compliance with all company and center policies and procedures
- Communicating with the BoH team to ensure full stock availability
- Representing the company as a Brand Ambassador and supporting with Head Office visits
- Currently working as a manager in a high turnover department store or big box retailer, managing a team of at least 40 staff
- Experienced in managing a high volume operation whilst maintaining a customer service focus
- Experienced managing a large team including junior managers
- Fashion conscious and stylish
- Highly organised and able to work under high pressure
- People focused and capable of motivating and inspiring a team
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77662819