Junior Software Developer
Junior Software Developer - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
This Market Leading Energy company are growing their Technical Team and are looking to recruit a Junior Software Developer to spearhead the rollout of their next wave of products. The successful Junior Software Developer will work closely, on-site as well as across the UK, with customers and partners to ensure devices work seamlessly in the ecosystem.
A number of the key duties in the Junior Software Developer include:
- Working closely with the development team
- Making code changes off-site with a customer.
- Contributing to tools or production software.
- Travelling to different sites across the UK (may also involve overnight visits).
A number of the key attributes needed for the Junior Software Developer role include:
- 1+ year experience working with smart metering, SMETS or Zigbee Smart Energy or related areas
- 2+ years software development experience in C
- A 1st or 2:1 degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject or demonstrably excellent technical skills and knowledge
- Willingness to travel within the UK and to build relationships with key technical stakeholders, partners and customers
- Exposure to IoT technologies and / or cloud services architectures
- Experience in OO / scripting languages for production and debug tools would be desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and ambitious Junior Software Developer to join a rapidly growing company that offers excellent career progression opportunities and the chance to network with others across the UK.
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 + benefits
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Start Date: ASAP
Please apply immediately for consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77709766