We are looking for a highly skilled senior SiteCore developer to join an established delivery team to support and lead key digital delivery initiatives. Working collaboratively with product owners and the scrum team, you will help to share the funnel of ideas into the deliverables for the team, leaning on your significant Sitecore and past experience to ensure best practice implementation.
Working in the IT organisation, you will be supporting a number of visible and important digital initiatives across the business. It is a fast-paced environment, so being focused and adaptable are key attributes, as is the ability to reflect and learn on how to improve deliver great solutions for our customers.
This is a great opportunity to work in one of the UK’s most progressive and dynamic tech businesses – one that really values people and shows it.
- Lead technical implementation of new digital applications / services.
- Provide guidance and support to other team members; coding, review, design.
- Validate designs are fit-for-purpose and aligned to best-practice standards.
- Development of code and unit testing as a member of the team.
- Drive delivery improvements and continuous deployment updates.
- Documentation of best-practices standards to support other team members.
Skills and qualifications:
- Extensive experience with enterprise grade software development, including web application and content management system (CMS) with hands-on development experience
- Excellent knowledge of SiteCore CMS 8.0+ and associated modules, patterns, etc...
- Experience of a number of Sitecore migations; minor and major updates.
- Use of design and architectural patterns including MVC and SOA. Experience with microservices, API management and SPA is desirable.
- Strong development experience, with 4+ years .NET framework, MVC, ASP.NET and C#
- Good knowledge of using and implementing TDD (Mocha, Karma or Jasmine)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
- Experience working with Rest APIs and/or Web Services
- Proficient in Shell / PowerShell scripting.
- Strong technical knowledge and communication skills
- Strong delivery and outcome focus, ability to identify gaps and provide solutions quickly.
- Ability to analyse performance test results and tune web applications
- Development or design experience using Sitecore CMS workflows, community, localisation and customer portal features
- Use of agile methodology and tracking tools like Jira
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77697552