£24000 - £28000 plus uncapped commission
South West London
As an Account Manager you will be working for experts in the professional training sector. They provide bespoke consultancy and training courses on sales and leadership. They are established in their area and much of their success is down to long standing client partnerships. Working with household brands through to exciting start-ups you will develop an indepth understanding of how companies manage .
This is a highly consultative sales role for an experienced sales person looking for a challenge in a hardworking friendly sales environment.
- As an Account Manager you will be responsible for client growth, through both existing clients and new leads. This will be done through:
- Discussing individuals business requirements in order to assess suitability for courses
- Highlighting tailored and specific benefits to clients
- Matching tailored solutions to client's needs.
- Account Management, maintaining contact with existing clients and identify cross selling opportunities
- Following up on incoming sales leads and setting up meetings
- Building network through industry events, LinkedIn and industry press research
In order to be successful in your application you will need to have:
- A degree
- A strong motivation for sales
- Ability to build rapport and relationships naturally
- An interest in people and talent management
- Professional and positive in sales approach
- Proven ability to maintain client relationships