Experienced Process Water Service & Support Engineer
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a new water treatment processes and technologies company, taking a leading role working closely with the Service & Sales Director to provide service and support deliverables and designing/delivering solutions to high profile industry customers. This role is currently predominantly based in the Peterborough/Cambridgeshire area but UK wide applications would also be of interest.
- Taking the lead in specifying, designing and delivering high quality solutions and support services.
- Providing existing and potential customers with advice and proposals which reflect the companies very high standards of quality, professionalism and care.
- Proactively communicating with customers to build/reinforce a strong relationship with them, assist them with their issues and identify ways in which we may be able to help them.
- Team player with good communication and virtue. Someone that cares for the company they represent and the customers they support.
- A senior/experienced Water Treatment Engineer with strong Management/Project Management aspirations.
- Multi skilled with an electrical qualification and understanding of PLC and control circuitry. Experience in mechanical and pipework installations.
- A good understanding of typical control logic and process used in the water treatment industry.
- Demonstrate a high level of technical understanding in water treatment processes and technologies such as ion-exchange, NF/RO/UF, filtration, UV, chlorine dioxide, chemical dosing/control.
- Seeking to work in a close knit, supportive team environment, with diversity and inclusion that is valued and relied upon.
- Seeking a new challenge where your skills/enthusiasm/energy will go into growth and development of a rapidly expanding company and establishing it as a major force in the water treatment industry.
We offer a competitive salary plus benefits.
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter which must describe your interest in this role and what you will bring to the company.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77635638