1ST LINE SUPPORT
1st Line Support Analyst
1st Line, Technical Support, Service Desk, Win 7, Win 10, MS Office, Network, Communication
£18,000 - £21,000 based on experience
A 1st Line Support Analyst is required by our client based in Larbert, Stirlingshire. This is a permanent opportunity. A 1st line support analyst is required to log, manage and resolve tasks allocated by the IT Helpdesk using the Web Helpdesk software to agreed timescales and internal Service Level Agreements. You will need to be an effective, strong communicator with previous customer service experience.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A good technical understanding of computers, networks and communication systems
- PC and network fault-finding skills
- Knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Superb communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Patience and understanding when communicating with users
- Time Management skills
- Willingness to help and train others
If you are interested to know more about this opportunity please submit your CV.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959578669