Payroll Assistant P/T
Accountancy Practice or Payroll Bureau experience required.
This Part Time Payroll Assistant role is offering a competitive salary and great benefits package. Flexible hours between 15 - 20 hours a week ideally working 10am - 2pm, Monday to Friday.
The Part Time Payroll Assistants role will be:
- Ensuring that client employees are paid accurately and timely.
- Contributing to the provision of an excellent service to a diverse range of internal and external clients, providing support to managers and partners.
- Reporting to managers and taking responsibility for completing tasks accurately and to deadline.
- Travelling to and from clients' premises and our other offices from time to time.
- Processing auto enrolment for clients as necessary.
The Payroll Assistant tasks will be:
- Preparing salaries for multiple payrolls
- Statutory calculations and discussions
- Monthly reconciliation of payroll costs
- Preparation of auto enrolment reports and files for uploading
The Payroll Assistant will have the below skills:
- Ideally 2 - 3 years payroll experience
- Previous payroll experience
- Good attention to detail
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude