Maintenance Engineer - FMCG
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to join a market leading packaging and distribution company in Cambridgeshire. The maintenance engineer will have the chance to work for a company that are currently going through a lot of growth and have recently invested millions of pounds in expanding the site. The successful maintenance engineer will benefit from a tailored personal development programme and plenty of technical progression. This is an opportunity not to be missed by any Maintenance Engineer looking to join a rapidly growing company in the packaging and distribution industry.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi-skilled with either an electrical or mechanical bias
- Previous experience as a Maintenance Engineer ideally from a Manufacturing background
- Electrical or mechanical Engineering qualification
- Electrical and Mechanical fault finding and repairing skills
- Able to work a 4 on 4 off days and nights shift pattern
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leader in the industry
- Brilliant progression opportunities beyond a Maintenance Engineer position
- Industry leading training programme
- Highly competitive salary
Commutable: Elm, Kings Lynn, Wisbech, March
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact William Downes.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77700506