£35k - £45k + Pension, Life Insurance, Private Healthcare, Flexible working hours & 22 days holiday.
Our client based in Reigate, started in 2010 and are now a leading service provider in their professional area. They are a well-known organisation with offices around Europe. With a bright future, a clear understanding of what it is they want to achieve alongside external investments they are looking to pioneer themselves into global brand within the next 12 months.
- Maintain interfaces from reporting, real-time dashboards and call handling.
- Develop your own whilst improving existing code.
- Take part in project planning and scoping.
- Take ownership of projects, research and adopt new technologies and propose new developments.
- Provide technical support to the operations and client facing teams, fixing bugs, giving advice and communicating technical concepts to non-technical staff.
After an initial investment of £10m this is a great opportunity to join a small team of close knit developers to help continue building the next generation of software within the organisation. Being part of a passionate and well-structured business with a very clear and proven career progression plan you will have the support to reach any goals that you may have.
A relaxed, casual, open plan office with a dive area for the developers to sit and focus on projects. Spending your day in a friendly, positive yet ambitious atmosphere.
Skills and Experience
- Web application development background
- Communicating API
Apply now for further information on this position. If you have any questions please contact Danny via email on
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77696049