Trainer: Permanent: Macclesfield: £30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
Are you a customer focused trainer looking for a new challenge?
Do you have creative flair and like to deliver engaging and innovative training sessions in a variety of different formats?
Are you passionate about helping people learn and develop?
Due to business growth and increased demand, our financial services client who are listed on the London Stock Exchange Group's 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain, is currently looking for a Trainer to join their team immediately. This Trainer role is new position within the company and the Trainer will be responsible for delivering company inductions to new starters and ensuring that all company employees are equipped with the knowledge, skills and expertise to efficiently carry out their role. In your role as Trainer, your duties and responsibilities will include:
* Delivering company wide sales, insurance and processing training
* Design and implement all training processes including inductions, on the job training, coaching and mentoring.
* Writing and revamping current induction and training material
* Conduct regular call monitoring ensuring that quality of service is provided and offer feedback to staff to highlight training needs
* Supporting all induction and role based training activities ensuring that all employees leave training with a complete understanding of their role and the necessary skills and knowledge required to fulfil their role.
* Regular coaching/mentoring staff at all levels within the business
* Analyse and review all performance MI, in order to identify opportunity, trends, training needs and issues, to ensure improvements are continually made.
In order to be considered for this role, it is essential that you currently hold a similar position within training/coaching and that you have the following experience and skills:
* Experience of working within an sales (phone based) environment is essential, and experience of working in an FCA regulated environment would be highly advantageous
* 3-4 years experience of working within a training role in a high volume, fast paced environment
* Experience of coaching and mentoring
* A confident individual with natural influencing and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent communication skills, both written & oral, comfortable interacting at all levels.
* Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to plan, prioritise and manage stakeholder expectations
Due to the volume of applications that we are receiving for roles at the moment that it may not be possible for us to reply to each and every candidate. If you do not receive a response to your application within 3 working days it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful. For more information, contact Search HR, Manchester.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77714807