Accounts Manager - Top 100 Practice
An exciting opportunity for an ACCA / ACA qualified Accounts / Portfolio Manager to join a leading firm of Accountants in the heart of London. You will get involved in managing a varied portfolio of clients, being the first point of contact for clients whilst managing a pool of junior staff. This is the ideal opportunity for someone in a Supervisor / Manager position seeking a rewarding firm where they can see excellent progression opportunities for the future.
The Key Responsibilities:
- Offering an advisory role to a portfolio of clients
- Managing statutory accounts assignments which included reviewing accounts
- Acting as the point of contact for each of your clients
- Supporting your team; managing work flows, study leave and offering feedback on work
- Reporting to Partners and Directors
- Dealing with client queries
- Ensuring all work is completed on time and to budget
The Requirements for the Role:
- ACA / ACCA qualified with between 1-5 years post qualification experience
- Experience managing staff
- Fully up to date with all reporting standards
- Experience with managing, advising and reviewing statutory accounts assignments
- Strong IT skills - Caseware and Xero experience would be beneficial
On offer is a competitive salary as well as a generous bonus package.
If you would like to be considered then please apply or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers for more information.