Interim Marketing Manager
Are you a Marketing Manager looking for your next opportunity? Do you have experience in retail or shopping centres?
- Interim Marketing Manager (12 months).
- Responsibility for all matters relating to marketing, PR, events and promotions to increase footfall and dwell-time in the centre.
- You will liaise with the Centre's tenant partners, external suppliers, agencies and the stakeholders to deliver the marketing strategy.
- You will be responsible for reporting and analysing all web-based and viral marketing and social media platforms.
- To develop the annual marketing plan and strategy for the centre that is also in line with corporate objectives for the business and forms part of the centre's overall business plan.
- To liaise regularly with retailers partners (local store and head office level) where necessary to encourage participation in centre events and promotions, as well as support for the delivery of the overall marketing strategy.
- Manage the process of planning a digital marketing strategy in line with the business and marketing objectives. Supporting the Assistant Marketing Manager (and team if appropriate) in delivering the planned strategy and ensuring timely and appropriate responses to customer communication received through all social and digital channels.
- To liaise with stakeholders.
- North East
- You have marketing experience within a B2C environment preferably retail or shopping centres.
- You have a background in Digital Marketing
- You are able to lead a small team in delivering a robust PR campaign and liaise and influence with stakeholders at varying levels.
- You have experience in managing budgets to produce innovative campaigns to drive brand awareness and increase footfall and dwell-time.
- You have experience in managing a team.
This is an opportunity to become part of a leading commercial property business that offers excellent scope for progression within the business and become part of a large portfolio. The business offers an excellent benefits package and salary reviews.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please call Sarah Bannister on 0161 694 9720 or send your CV
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77699670