Audit Semi Senior
Are you looking to make the step up from Semi Senior to Senior?
My client, an award-winning Top 20 accountancy practice, famed for their outstanding service offered, are looking for a talented Semi Senior Auditor to join their growing audit and accounts team. You will be trained to lead audits and progress to a Senior Auditor in the team.
The firm advises businesses ranging from large corporations to small family companies. In addition to commercial companies in service and manufacturing industries, they also deal with professional partnerships, financial services, entrepreneurs and charities.
You will take on a whole new level of responsibility, working in one of the most successful Audit and Accounts teams in the country. From leading audits to training juniors, you will be given the opportunity to progress and influence strategy at a top firm.
- At least 2/3 of year experience in Public Practice Accountancy
- ACCA/ACA part-qualified
- Relevant degrees would be ideal
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Experience with Sage, QuickBooks or similar accounting packages if possible
- Highly Competitive salary
- Paid overtime or time off in lieu.
- 20 days annual leave increasing to 25 days for fully qualified staff in addition to statutory bank holidays.
- Eligibility for the firm's annual bonus scheme.
Our client is considering a wide range of skillsets so if you feel you could be relevant please apply directly or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers.