Shift Coach/Shift Manager
- To work with the Shift Leadership to identify, analyse and eliminate losses through lean methodology, and provide support on shift to operations and quality teams.
- To drive improvements using problem solving tools and techniques in improvement projects in factories / functions across the UK.
- To support the development of team members through coaching and supporting them in completion of specific project tasks.
- To support the development of lean training and coaching material.
Six Sigma Green Belt Certified or equivalent experience within a CI/shift management or training role.
- Experience within FMCG manufacturing
- A strong understanding of improvement processes and experience in analysing production data to optimise performance.
- Track record of delivering training projects successfully within given timescales.
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record and excellent stakeholder management.
- Excellent communication skills and able to engage, inspire and drive projects.
- Branded FMCG business with a portfolio of highly envied, innovative products, currently experiencing exciting growth.
- Continued investment in people and plant on an international basis give scope for career enhancement and excellent prospects.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77671184