Financial Crime Change Consultant
Job ID #: 1603001
Primary Location: GB-London-London 77-79 Great Eastern Street-3947
Functional Area: Finance
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Education Desired: Bachelors Degree or equivalent
Let?s Talk About You
You?re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as a Management Consultant ? Financial Crime.
Capco ? Forming the Future of Finance
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork. We are dedicated to fully supporting our world class clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance and Wealth and Investment Management. Experience Capco for yourself at *********
Let?s Get Down To Business
As a Management Consultant you will lead engagements with limited supervision, oversee teams complete work and have high senior stakeholder engagement. Part of your role will be to mentor and train junior members of the team.
Due to growth in Financial Crime projects we?re recruiting for consultants with a background in this area. As a consultant you will build credible relationships with clients both by demonstrating technical skills and knowledge and also by embedding yourself in their team and provide a variety of support on client problem areas through effective business implementation of (required financial crime related) change and help develop presentations.
Other than the above you will also:
- Set the framework for successful implementation or transformation by providing the right guidance to set a strategy, documentation standard, system change or other factors impacting which lead to successful adoption of fraud, KYC, AML, PEP, sanctions, due diligence, transaction monitoring or other financial crime best practices
- Write or review policies, procedures and reports which translate the rules/requirements into practical steps. In doing so, ensure completeness of supporting data gathering, business analysis or review of relevant correspondence to enable suitable basis for the advice given.
- Consider how the three lines of defence functions within an organisation impact the successful adoption of a good standard financial crime framework with clear roles and responsibilities
- Potentially support clients oversea the successful remediation of regulatory breaches, including KYC file review, file repair and detriment analysis. Part of this may be supporting the client in their communication strategy with the relevant authority
Show Us What You?ve Got
It will be very useful if you have some or all of the following skills and experience:
- Relevant consultant experience- Financial crime experience at the FSA/ FCA, a FTSE 100 Financial Services organisation.
- Knowledge of fraud, sanctions, AML and compliance or other related regulations (FCA, Fraud Act, POCA etc)
- Proven team management skills
- Strong academic background with industry relevant qualifications where possible
Now Take The Next Step
If you?re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we?re looking forward to receiving your application.
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959573204