Compliance Assistant - Lloyds Insurance
Our client is a leading Lloyds of London Insurance Broker based in the City of London. They are looking for a Compliance Assistant to join their team of 4 in a wide varied role.
- Assist with the compliance monitoring work and the delivery of the annual compliance monitoring plan
- Assist in the production of monthly reports around analysis of transactional data in mitigation of financial crime.
- Conduct research and investigation into compliance related matters as directed.
- Work with management and staff to identify and manage regulatory and other risks and assist with key control testing.
- Assist with the preparation & submission of reports to Operations and Audit & Risk Committees and other governance groups.
- Maintain and update Compliance records and logs and other compliance related documents as required.
- Ad hoc projects as and when required
- 2-3 years? experience in a compliance role, ideally within an insurance brokerage or underwriter
- Knowledge of rules and requirements of the FCA including TCF and SMR
- Understanding of FCA rules in CASS (desirable) & ICOBS
- Basic understanding of FATCA
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Please view all our other Live Jobs on our website ************************
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959573427