Junior Accountant Job in Birmingham, AAT level 3 or above with 12months practice based experience
Junior Accountant job based in Birmingham
Are you a passionate Junior Accountant with AAT Level 3 or above and at least 12 months experience of working in an accountancy firm?
Due to expansion we are seeking a Junior Accountant with AAT Level 3 or above and at least 12 months experience to join our client's team, providing a variety of accountancy services for their growing portfolio of clients. Our client is looking for a 'people person' to provide exceptional service to their valued clients. Ideally someone with a hands-on approach plus a strong work ethic.
This dynamic, forward thinking practice based in Birmingham, provides accountancy services for a variety of limited companies ranging from sole trader business, to larger £2 million turnover clients. This client boasts a variety of services, such as audits, auto-enrolment, business valuations, cash flow, payroll services, tax planning and VAT returns.
The Junior Accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Repairing the annual accounts of limited company clients
- Producing final draft accounts and tax computations for review
- Producing management accounts, cash flows and budgets
- Providing a full range of company secretarial services
This role would suit someone who is looking to progress their career within a practice accountancy firm. The client offers on-going support and will teach you a range of different skills with the flexibility to help you grow and build your own career path in whichever way you choose.
The Junior Accountant will:
- Need at least six months experience within a similar role
- Be committed to providing exceptional service to valued clients
- Be qualified to AAT Level 3 or above
- Hold a positive attitude with a hands on approach and great people skills
If this fantastic opportunity sounds like what you are looking for and you feel you have the skillset we require, please get in touch without delay for an immediate discussion.