Integration Test Analyst
Integration Test Analyst
39 hours Permanent
As one of the UK’s home shopping pioneers Lakeland has always been home to the extraordinary.
It’s not just our innovative products that set us apart. At Lakeland our people are just as important and our passion to achieve complete customer satisfaction means that our fantastic products must always be combined with outstanding service.
Our culture and values shape the way we treat our customers and our colleagues, making Lakeland an extraordinary place to work and shop. It’s our exemplary team of inspirational individuals that set Lakeland apart.
Lakeland started over 50 years ago as a small family business, run from a garage in Windermere. Thanks to the loyalty and commitment of our colleagues and customers and our original and innovative products, we are now an international multi-channel retailer with 68 UK stores, extensive websites and serval growing businesses overseas.
Do you relish the challenge of helping to deliver innovative IT solutions? We’re recruiting an Integration Test Analyst to perform end-to-end technical testing of all of our IT changes.
Lakeland’s IT department is always busy, as we support all operational areas of the business from retail stores, to our Kendal warehouse, through to head office departments such as marketing and buying.
You will be a key member of our dynamic IT team, which frequently handles competing demands, so you must be comfortable working under pressure and will need to be able to assess and prioritise workload appropriately.
The successful candidate will possess relevant qualifications (such as ISTQB certification), and have relevant experience.
The key skills and experience required for this role are:
- Strong analysis skills, used to identify the system impact of any proposed changes, enabling you to design, write, schedule and execute appropriate integration and functional test plans.
- Good working knowledge of structured testing methodologies and how to effectively implement them.
- Exposure to system architecture and design, able to understand the relationships and integrations between existing business systems.
- A good understanding of common software failures and faults and how to test for them.
- Proficient SQL ability, enabling you to extract data both to support testing activities and also to build reports where required.
- Strong planning and time management skills enabling the effective management of competing demands, and the ability to work effectively under pressure.
The position is full time (39 hours, Monday - Sunday) and based at our head office in Windermere in the Lake District. You will enjoy all the benefits of being employed by our company including a competitive rate of pay, on-going colleague training, group personal pension plan and the opportunity to work for a well-established and progressive company.
Our success is due to hard work and a belief that it’s our honesty and core values that make Lakeland an extraordinary place to work and shop. We’d love you to join Lakeland, so if you want to be part of this motivated, exciting team, apply now.
To find out more about the role, what we’re looking for and apply, please visit our website.