CNC Progammer - Engineering - Basildon - £14-15PH
An established engineering company based in Basildon are now looking for a forward thinking, proactive CNC Programmer to join their business on a full-time permanent basis.
This successful Essex bases company specialise in CNC milling, machining and engineering for vast market sectors including aerospace, motorsport, pharmaceutical and defence.
Responsibilities of the successful CNC Programmer include:
* Running 3, 4 and 5 axis machines
* Production of both online and offline CNC programmes
* Programming experience on FeatureCAM
Requirements of the CNC Programmer include but is not limited to:
* Previous experience working with 5 axis machining centres
* Knowledge of operating Heidenhein and Fanuc controls
* Good Programmer, not just edit
* Hands-on and able to work on multiple machines at anyone time
* Strong experience with setting and operating CNC machines
For more information on this permanent position please contact Jacqui Clark at Adore Recruitment.
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Engineering and Construction is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in Engineering and Construction recruitment across the UK. We are acting as an employment business/specialist agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77673972