Senior Practice Accountant
We are looking for an Accountant to join our team in Swiss Cottage. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a long term investment in their future.
Reporting to the owner, the candidate will be a senior member of their client servicing team supporting in delivering excellent client service to their portfolio of Directors, Private Clients, Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies,
This includes producing / overseeing production of accounts, PAYE, VAT returns, Corporation Tax, Bookkeeping and Self -assessment tax returns,
The successful candidate will demonstrate the good communications skills, aptitude and ability to assume additional responsibilities.
- Managing 1-2 staff members.
- Administering a portfolio of clients.
- Optimise performance through KPIs.
- Migrating clients onto a standardised bookkeeping system and procedures.
- Preparation of accounts and corporation tax returns.
- Supervise the preparation of bookkeeping and VAT returns.
- Meet with clients on a quarterly basis to help move their business forward.
- Plus, other duties consistent with the grade as directed.
- Excellent quality of work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to both clients and staff.
- Able to work as a team.
- Fully Qualified ACCA or similar.
- Several years practice experience essential.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a capable individual who enjoys working as part of a team to deliver excellent client service. The ideal candidate will be looking to develop their skills in a rapidly growing and dynamic business using industry leading software with support from a multi award winning accountancy network.
- Experience the rewarding and varied nature of working with small businesses and individuals in a friendly local business atmosphere.
- Work for an employer who invests in colleague career development with significant opportunities for growth and development including ongoing training provided by the TaxAssist Academy.
If you are interested in this position and have the skills required, we would love to hear from you. Please apply via email with your CV and covering letter to email@example.com