Marketing Manager Books - Corporate & Reseller
Are you experienced in B2B marketing, and passionate about developing ways to meet the needs of new customer segments? Are you creative and commercial and able to spot new opportunities for revenue growth? Are you agile enough to quickly change your approach as you learn what works and what doesn’t? If so, you may be just the person we’re looking for.
This is an excellent opportunity to help develop new marketing strategies in a large global organization, playing a pivotal role as we take the first steps in our corporate marketing strategy.
What you'll be doing
Working within our academic books division, in our new Corporate and Reseller marketing team, you’ll play a key role in growing our business outside of higher education in both the private and public sectors. It’s not about improving what we already do, we want you to be deepening our understanding of a new customer segment so that opportunities can be identified and addressed through innovative new marketing campaigns.
You’ll be responsible for marketing activities to drive engagement and leads for a range of customers in the UK, EMEA and Asia Pacific. You’ll be helping to determine KPIs and evaluating and measuring activity against these, so we know we’re learning and improving. You’ll also have the opportunity for international travel to meet with customers and attend industry events.
Who we're looking for
Already a marketing professional, you’ve got experience working directly with B2B customers and a strong understanding of how marketing and sales colleagues can work collaboratively to generate and nurture leads and convert these into sales. You have a thirst to learn about customer needs, and you’re following relevant market trends. What else do you need?
- Proven success in maximising customer acquisition through innovative and commercially aligned marketing campaigns
- An analytical approach to reporting on your marketing campaign results so that plans and tactics can be developed and improved
- Commercial acumen to understand how our content fits into the broader marketplace and identify opportunities for business growth
- The flexibility to work in new areas where an agile approach is necessary.
- The commitment to build strong relationships and work in partnership with others to develop new ideas or projects
- Experience of working on a CRM system such as salesforce to nurture and convert leads
- The willingness to leverage the skills and interests of co-workers and work in a team to achieve goals and solve problems
- A track record of working autonomously and removing obstacles that prevent progress being made towards objectives
Experience working in publishing is not necessary, as you will receive full training and support
Salary circa £31,000 plus bonus. In return we offer: 25 days holiday per annum, a comprehensive benefits package and company pension scheme.
Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realise their individual potential.
To find out more about our business and the great career opportunities please go to our Careers Site: http://www.taylorandfrancisgroup.com/careers
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, colour, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.