Business Design Analyst
Business Design Analyst
We have opportunities available in both London and Coventry
As a Business Design Analyst, you will drive the design and implementation of customer, colleague and operational journeys within Consumer Lending. You will be instrumental in providing insights that underpin both the Business Development and Business Performance agendas. In addition to will gain across all channels within Consumer Lending including Branch network, telephony, mobile banking and online.
Consumer Lending is the business area responsible for the end-to-end product management, development and commercial performance of unsecured personal loan products in the UK. Our flagship product, Barclayloan, currently holds balances in excess of £5bn across 700,000 existing customers. We are a highly digitised business who put customer interactions at the forefront of everything we do. Come and join us!
As a Business Design Analyst, your main responsibilities will involve:
* Building robust relationships with broader stakeholders such as Technology, Operations, Digital, and Credit Risk, which support effective delivery against shared objectives
* Representing the Consumer Lending Business Design team appropriately at relevant meetings, providing product design expertise; decision making and taking ownership as required
* The end to end business design and delivery of allocated Consumer Lending development initiatives
* Maintaining lending products design integrity for allocated activities; ensuring products and customer journeys continue to meet legal, regulatory, compliance and business risk standards
As a Business Design Analyst, your skills and qualifications will include:
* Business design and delivery skills; exposure to requirement gathering, operational design creation and business implementation
* Thorough knowledge of products, propositions, processes and services across the Bank and industry; particularly relating to consumer lending
* Knowledge of end to end value chain capabilities including distribution channels, marketing, operations, credit risk, collections
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
We will consider applications from job share applicants
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process.