Robert Half Finance & Accounting are working alongside an incredible, globally-renowned manufacturing and technology corporation to recruit a Consolidations Accountant in Woking.
The role is being offered as a 6-month fixed term contract.
The Consolidations Accountant role looks after the following:
- Consolidating actual, budgeted and forecast results on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, variance analysis and to assist in the preparation of extensive, written financial management reports to the Executive Committee and the Board
- Assisting in reporting to investors on a quarterly basis
- Consolidating long range plans for the group, on an annual basis, and assisting in reporting to the Executive Committee and the Board
- To prepare statutory financial statements for group companies and consolidated financial statements in line with the agreed timetable
- Supporting the annual and interim financial audits
- Provide technical support to group companies from a statutory and financial reporting viewpoint
- Assist in the preparation of consolidated management report on a monthly basis, outlining variances on profit and cash.
- Produce consolidated budget, forecasts and long range plans, with detailed variance analysis, risks and opportunities.
- Assist in the preparation of the papers and presentation for the quarterly board meetings.
- Ensure all deadlines and reporting requirements are adhered to.
- Work with and provide guidance to the finance team and other colleagues across the business, maintaining healthy working relationships yet providing the appropriate expertise and challenge to achieve the financial objectives of the business.
- Proactively work with finance teams to put in place improved management information to allow better decisions to be taken which will drive growth of profits and delivery of cash.
The successful Consolidations Accountant candidate will be:
- Degree educated
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Resilient and confident individual with consummate influencing and persuasion skills
- Presentable and personable - the candidate must be immediately credible with stakeholders
- Able to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including intermediate Excel skills
The company are a manufacturing and technology brand instantly recognised throughout the world. The role is based in their extremely impressive offices near Woking, featuring modern amenities and exceptional working areas.
Salary & Benefits
£50k-£55k six month FTC, other benefits details on request
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement