PR Marketing Manager - Worldwide software
Our client is seeking a talented PR Manager who will report directly into our UK Head of Comms and to work alongside their existing UK agency partner, to facilitate media enquiries, obtain best in class coverage and social media results.
·4 - 6 years of experience
·Social and PR experience (either at an agency or in house)
·Ideally coming from a major corporate brand/tech company
·Experience being part of a team that has rolled out big campaigns.
·Outstanding communication skills
• Planning and Administration – hit deadlines and participate in team/agency meetings.
• Writing and reporting – Proofing reports, approval of relevant written and social copy, in line with Intuit approval process.
• Collaboration, Processes and Development – Reporting into the Head of Comms, plan your time effectively, working closely with the PR agency, act as a facilitator for agency requests within agreed response times.
• Media enquiries – help the UK agency achieve KPIs, by ensuring fast turnaround of media enquiries and securing spokespersons for briefings where necessary.
• Social media – work with the agency to ensure UK & Global Social media metrics are delivered through optimum social content across key channels.
• Customer advocacy – work with key agency to maximize their customer advocacy programme – and ensure they have stream of customers to support their PR & Social efforts.
Great working environs, located close to Victoria station.
12 month contract with employee benefits.
Casual dress code .
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77680937