Senior Cyber Security Consultant
- Full Time
Role: Senior Cyber Security Consultant
Location: Cheltenham with travel
Clearance: Eligible for SC
CND are looking to recruit an ICS/SCADA Consultant to join one of our partners, a niche Cyber Security Consultancy. Our client provides Enterprise Security Consultancy and Managed Services to Critical National Infrastructure (CNI), public and private sector clients from its secure premises in Cheltenham, and they are looking for Cyber Security Consultants with a background in Operational Technology (OT), SCADA and Industrial Control System (ICS) domains.
The successful individual will ideally have consultancy experience and be comfortable in dealing with a diverse range of clients. This opportunity is based in our client's offices in Cheltenham, with visits to client sites and flexibility to work from home.
- Assist clients and engineering teams in securing their business and mission critical operational systems
- Work closely with the client's Innovations and Cyber teams in developing and taking to market innovative ICS solutions and services whilst having a keen focus on client delivery
- Will be given the opportunity to work in diverse and exciting roles across a wide range of clients, with the opportunity and flexibility to move across a range of projects within the Consulting service lines
- Experienced Cyber Security consultants, with a background in Operational Technology (OT), SCADA and Industrial Control System (ICS)
- Deep enthusiasm for tackling challenging technical problems whilst developing your engineering and Cyber Security skills in-step with emerging technologies and security trends
- Must be a self-starter, well-motivated and enthused by the challenge of delivering excellent services to clients
- Cyber Security qualifications to include the following: CISSP, CISM, CCP, ISACA
Candidates must hold valid UK Security Clearance or be able to attain the level of Clearance specified.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability, salary requirements and availability to (see below)
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
CND Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.