Robert Half Finance and Accounting (Financial Services) are recruiting for a Qualified Fund Accountant to join a leading Real Estate investment firm based in the Mayfair area of London. This opportunity has arisen due to an increase in workload due to a number of recent acquisitions.
The candidate will be in charge of a fund from top to bottom making them a crucial and valued member of the team
Duties will include the following:
· Responsible for ensuring all transactions of the fund are accounted accurately and timely
· Completion of the Joint Venture consolidation
· Deliver to the fund controller the draft accounts and investment information
· Production of the monthly management accounts and reporting
· Monthly balance sheet and P&L production
· Perform the month end processes and reconciliations
· Carry out the impairment reviews of the fixed and current assets
· Assist with the year-end audit process
· Oversee the Assistant Accountant's daily work
· Ad hoc projects as and when requested by the Head of Finance
The successful applicant will have the following experience/qualifications:
· Five years + post-qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
· Financial and Fund accounting in the financial services
· Strong background in Real Estate Funds is essential
· Strong knowledge of IFRS and UKGAAP
· Advanced skills in Excel and be a strong communicator
· Experience of managing junior staff
A leading Real Estate investment management firm based in the City of London currently managing investments in over 12 countries. With a strong presence across Europe, the company is growing at a steady rate and targeting opportunities every day.
A busy finance team of 7 with a friendly and professional culture. Very much a work hard, play hard mentality that rewards those who deliver effectively and timely.
Salary & Benefits
This temporary role is for around 3 months and has the potential to be made permanent if the candidate impresses.
The rate for this Qualified Fund Accountant is £325-£375 per day for the right candidate.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement