Retail Sales Manager Dawlish
Basic Pay-£18,000 - £22,000 p.a. dependent on experience and skill set.
O.T.E.- £30,000 + Uncapped Commission.
An opportunity has arisen for a hybrid role based in one of our client's successful High Street mobile phone retailer stores. You will be responsible for the successful running of a retail store - achieving store targets and meeting stringent KPI's - whilst also developing a B2B sales pipeline in your local area.
They require a talented and highly motivated individual with excellent sales ability who will relish the opportunity to utilise their selling skills to maximise their earning potential in a dynamic, fast moving and exciting business. You will have the opportunity to earn uncapped commission with an O.T.E. in excess of £30k.
Their structure presents exceptional opportunities for career minded individuals to join in the success and to enhance their personal prospects. The company is based on a 'meritocracy' - if you shine, achieve your targets and meet compliance standards, then you will be well rewarded for your effort and ability.
The role will include converting both 'warm' leads from our existing customer base and self-generated leads, offering highly competitive packages and superb customer service to the S.M.E. and S.O.H.O. sector with the support of an established dedicated business team and excellent network relationships.
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organisational, negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Proven successful background in B2B or Direct Sales.
- Previous mobile phone sales experience an advantage.
- The ability to deal with customers over the telephone and face to face in a confident and professional manner.
- Positive, self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative. Highly driven and financially motivated.
- An excellent 'Closer' with a proven track record in exceeding targets.
- A creative, dynamic and team orientated approach
- Own transport and full, clean U.K. driving license essential
For further information please contact Robyn Ough at Pertemps, Exeter
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77700437