Portfolio Manager - BATH
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a growing and ambitious practice. This role is based in Bath and presents opportunity to progress within the firm.
Out Client are a great Regional firm, who i have worked closely with, due to the substantial growth they are achieving and secured new candidates for them on a monthly basis.
The responsibilities of this Portfolio Manager - BATH are:
- Maintaining a productive relationship with clients in the portfolio, maintaining regular contact dealing with any specific queries or problems and assisting with/undertaking project work as required to meet agreed deadlines.
- Acting as a point of contact for the GP Partner portfolio in the partner's absence ensuring that matters are dealt with in a timely manner and that the GP Partner is aware of any outstanding queries
- Completing more complex accounts work for clients as required by the Partner
- Undertaking ad-hoc project work as required by the Partner, assisting clients on his behalf as and when needed
- Where appropriate, reviewing the work carried out by the compliance centre staff, checking this for accuracy, quality and feeding back
- Identifying opportunities for obtaining new work with clients
- Attending potential client meetings as a result of telesales activity or enquiries into the office
- Generating and following trough activity regarding new ideas and approaches to client concerns or issues
- Actively supporting all sales, promotional, marketing and networking activities of the organisation either to current clients or targets.
When applying for this Portfolio Manager - BATH, candidate must have the following experience:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or qualified by experience
- 5 years practice experience ideally at least one year PQE
- Wide range of general practice experience for owner managed businesses, including personal tax.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to build relationships with clients and stakeholder throughout the business.
- Adaptable and flexible to deal with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Confident to work with clients and develop key relationships internally and externally
- Be able to work as part of a team and across departments.
- Excellent time management and organisational skill.
- Proactive and able to use initiative.
Very competitive base salary
Good benefits package
Clear Career progression
Autonomy to work effectively
Very strong team to work with.